the rescue homes
Vetting and Oversight
How does Forever Found find and partner with a rescue home?
The Vetting Process consists of:
1. Receiving detailed information and answers to a specific set of questions, verifying answers in person.
2. Months of relationship building and verification of rescue home leaders.
3. An appropriate Forever Found Executive or Director traveling in person to meet the children, seeing how they are cared for and what they were rescued from.
How does Forever Found oversee the rescue homes?
1. Forever Found will provide accommodations for missionaries/representatives sent by Forever Found.
2. We review finance reports and general home updates on a biannual basis (via Skype, phone and email).
3. We audit each international partner home in person on a yearly basis. Forever Found staff travels to each partner home to ensure that sponsor funds are being
allocated correctly and children in the sponsorship program are being treated as they should.